Healing Retreat – Kelowna BC Canada
27th of September – 1st of October 2018
Close your eyes and imagine… Waking up to the sound of your breath while you slowly climb out of bed and head to the sacred Yoga studio. There, you will be guided through the Original Bikram Yoga series taught by the beautiful Deborah Small. Through the practice, you will gently stretch, move and connect to the power of your soul. You will be left feeling rejuvenated and energised.
Thereafter, a fresh homemade meal will be waiting for you to fulfil your appetite. Kristi prepares the food with love and pure quality ingredients to ensure your needs are met. Shortly after, the ThetaHealing training will commence with Nicole in a light filled room in front of a wood burning fireplace surrounded by nature. You will learn how to tap into your innate healing and intuitive abilities over 3 days, giving you tools to transform your life. During the course, you will learn how to:
- Enter a Theta brain wave consciously to create your own reality (the Theta brain wave is known as the access point to manifest and create)
- Discover the power of the subconscious mind and the 4 levels of belief systems
- Use muscle testing to identify what belief systems are stored in your subconscious mind
- Heal yourself and others
- Instil positive belief systems that are in alignment with who you are, such as ‘I am loved’, ‘I know how to live my life in joy’
- Practice exercises on how to open up your intuition to guide you through life
- Free yourself (and others) from psychic hooks, waywards and curses
- Perform angel & future readings
- Intuitively see inside the body
- Learn how to manifest what you desire for your life.
At the end of the 3 days you will learn how to use the ThetaHealing technique for yourself and/or others. As well as become a Certified Practitioner if you choose to provide sessions.
On the last evening of the retreat, you will snuggle up in front of the wood burning fireplace with your friends and watch a movie. You will also be greeted with a lovely surprise. Monday morning will be time to retreat back home, however, the experiences you received over the weekend will last a life time.